Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Day 27: Reading Up Semiotics

Today I was out most of the day so I didn't spend as much time as I want to read to my heart's content on Semiotics. I brought the book with me everywhere I went, though, and tried to sneak a page here, a paragraph there anywhere I could. I managed 21 pages today. But it was a full, delibrated 21 pages with lots of highlights and stuff. I didn't want to miss a thing!

Upon returning home, I also tidied hp my room a bit coz the books are piling up again! But I managed to throw away a lot of junks also. So, I'm happy!

I am thinking of re-writing my dissertation strategy again. There are simply too many things I wanted to do or plan to do, and I start to feel lost (again!) I need a fresh eye to help me organize, I guess!

Better go to bed now. Ciao!


No comments: