Sunday, April 29, 2007

Day 24: Del.icio.us Lit Review

Today I spent the evening with mom and dad. We had a great Indian dinner at Rang Mahal. It has been a long time since I went out with both of them so by the time I came back home it was midnight!

So, I gladly use this as an excuse not to make that much progress today!

However, what I consider progress relating to my dissertation today is I have reviewed and updated my Bookmarks stored on del.icio.us. I quite like this service because I could write notes on it easily and do cross-check. But the coolest feature of it all is the fact that I could check which links I have are also saved by how many people. Also the recommended link function has proved to be very useful to my research needs.

I also like the idea of del.icio.us because it is all about sharing what you have on your bookmarks with the world. By sharing it with the world, I feel that I have done some public service. I sincerely do hope that there will be some person someday come to use my links posted there! Anyway, I'm still not even half way through the links I want to save on my computer to del.iciou.us. It is a long way to go (more than a thousand links!) and there are more links to go everyday!

That's all for now. Good nigdt!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're very quick with del.icio.us na nia! You have links on your blog already : )

nash said...

:) Thanks to, YOU, actually!

Like I said, I really like del.icio.us ! And this came after I have already tried online bookmarks from many other web sites.

Oh, the links to my del.icio.us tags mmy choeroa from my blog? (It's just I couldnn't help it!) :-p