Monday, April 30, 2007

Day 25: More Bookmark Updates


Climb every Mountain
Originally uploaded by cowgirlrightup.


Climb every mountain,
search high and low

follow every byway,
every path you know.

Climb every mountain,
ford every stream,

follow every rainbow, 'til you find your dream!



A dream that will need

all the love you can give,
Every day of your life
for as long as you live.


~sound of music~


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I was not that productive, except for some updates on my del.icio.us bookmark and some reading. It is so hard to stay focused and write or do mindmap!


So, today I came to Flickr again to try to find some inspiration. And, true enough, I found one!


I like this song from The Sound of Music very much. In fact, I like most of the songs from The Sound of Music. Don't think I have any songs I don't like, actually!


Well, I'd better go to bed now. Have appointment with mom tomorrow!

No comments: