Thursday, April 12, 2007

Day 7: World Premiere

Hello World,

Can't Believe I'm starting another blog.

Well, I'll keep it brief to serve its purpose.

I'm logging my daily progress on my dissertation as opposed to emailing it to a few of my closed friends.

My goal? To get over it within a year.

Don't laugh! I've been stuck for more than 3 years.

So, today I decided to open this blog after working on a mindmap to update my advisors on my latest work-in-progress.

Today it's extrememly hot in Bangkok and I have hypoxia again! Darned! Just when I thought I would have it right and get going!

Tonight I hope to be able to update some more.

Please pray for me, world, for my dissertation is for you all.

-----------

Late Addition: To see my update for advisors, which is yet to be finished, go here For some inexplicable reason, I could not send my file from Google Documents to this blog. hmmm.... I wonder why? Is it a signal that I should do more meditation?

------------

No comments: